So, Mother’s Day is just around the corner and whether it’s your first one or you are a Mother’s Day veteran, there’s something for us all in this gift guide. That would explain why we both look so happy in these pics! So, hubbies take note and, if said hubbies don’t deliver the goods (!)…then there’s no reason why we can’t treat ourselves to a lovely little something. Even if it is nothing more than a few childfree hours.
- Here at NotSuchAModelMum, we are suckers for a good pair of ‘ear-danglers’. They can transform any outfit into something a bit glam which is just what we need when we are scraping mud off three sets of boy’s football boots in the sink. We love these ones – great quality and timeless.
2) We are obsessed with new skincare brand Votary London. Set up by a fellow mum, Votary is all about natural plant oil skincare. Our skin has never been as good as it is now, and we are sure its thanks to Votary. Our go-to products are:
3) Wyse London is all over Instagram and there’s a good reason why. It is luxurious and fun. Whats not to love?
4) ‘Cause at the end of the day, every Mama needs to unwind with a tumbler of an alcoholic beverage.
5) We all love a candle, even if we never get round to lighting them!
6) Which woman wouldn’t want this little gift of gorgeousness from the queen of make up, Charlotte Tilbury?
7) For any Mum out there who is hitting the slopes this Easter, a new ski jacket would be quite a dreamy present…hint, hint hubby!
8) A nice bouquet of flowers is always great, but we prefer flowers we can actually water and tend to. Good old Waitrose has a great selection and look nothing like supermarket flowers. Though, given that Ed Sheeran’s new love ballad is called SuperMarket Flowers, what do we know?!
9) If we are going to enjoy Mother’s Day and slob on the sofa then we may as well do it in the comfortable glamour of some silk pyjamas.
10) There’s nothing like a new phone case to bring a smile to our faces especially when they are this colourful and fun!